Use our letter template to help make your case to attend the ZERO TO THREE Annual Conference 2020.
Simply copy and paste the sample letter into a Word document or an email, and customize it to meet your organization’s needs.
Or complete the form below, and we will reach out to your manager on your behalf.
Dear [MANAGER’S NAME],
ZERO TO THREE is taking its Annual Conference virtual and I am very interested in attending. This 5-day online event will give me an opportunity to learn about the latest research and promising practices in the field and participate in a wide range of networking opportunities with thousands of colleagues from around the world. The virtual conference platform makes it even more accessible and convenient to attend this year.
The conference has 5 keynote presentations from the top researchers, practitioners, and policymakers in our field, 24 breakout sessions and 8 issue intensives for me to choose from, and 5 add-on pre-conference forums, all focused on new understanding and skill development to support and enhance our work. In addition, the conference has a vast Marketplace with exhibitors who will showcase new resources, training, and products that support our organization’s work with families with babies and toddlers. My attendance will allow me to:
- Expand My Knowledge Base – Gain an exclusive opportunity to personally interact with thousands of global thought leaders. I can also earn CEUS at no extra cost through more than 50 contact hours of professional development.
- Receive Take Home Tools – Through hands-on exercises and immersive workshops, I will be bringing back invaluable lessons learned, case studies, and practical strategies from industry leaders.
- Grow My Leadership Skills – The conference provides a platform to develop critical thinking and key competencies in the industry.
- Access Sessions Post-Conference – Content from the Annual Conference will be made available for viewing at my own pace for 30 days post-conference.
Featured speakers include:
- Myra Jones-Taylor, ZERO TO THREE Chief Policy Officer
- Catherine Monk, PhD, Columbia University Medical Center, Professor of Medical Psychology, and Director, Women’s Mental Health @Ob/Gyn
- Joan Lombardi, PhD, Early Opportunities, Senior Advisor & Director
- Michael Yellow Bird, MSW, PhD, University of Manitoba, Dean and Professor Faculty of Social Work
- Nicholas Kristof, Pulitzer Prize-Winning New York Times journalist and author of Tightrope: Americans Reaching for Hope
If I reserve my spot by August 31, I will save $100 off the full registration rate for a cost of only $499. Should we decide the pre-conference forums are worthwhile, those cost an additional $199. Again, CEUs and on-demand session recording access are both included in that price. And, no travel or lodging costs this year!
Additionally, I will submit a report post-conference that will include key takeaways and a set of recommended actions to help our entire staff benefit from my experience. Thank you for considering this request. I look forward to your reply.