Q. What is the conference cancellation/refund policy?
All cancellation/refund requests will be processed within sixty (60) days after the request is received. No refunds can be made after August 31, 2020, but transfer of registration fees to support participation in ZERO TO THREE Annual Conference 2021 will be honored at any time.
Q. Where do I send cancellation/refund related correspondence?
Please send cancellation/refund related correspondence to ZTT:
ZERO TO THREE
Annual Conference Registration
1255 23rd Street NW, Suite 350
Washington, DC 20037
Q. Are transfers possible?
Registrations may be transferred to another person at any time. The original registrant should submit a transfer notice by email. It should include the name of the person to whom the registration is being transferred along with the phone number and email of the substitute.
Send cancellation / refund / transfer related correspondence to email@example.com.
Q. Is there a chance I'll be recorded?
As a condition of enrollment and participation in any Annual Conference meetings and associated activities (“Meetings”), participants and attendees of majority age (“Participants”) grant ZERO TO THREE irrevocable and perpetual permission to record and use their name, voice, likeness, and/or picture in connection with their participation and attendance in such Meetings, in any medium now known or hereafter invented, without further compensation to participants for this purpose. All photographs, audiotapes, videotapes, digital recordings, broadcasts, and other embodiments created by ZERO TO THREE, which may include Participants’ names, voices, likeness, and/or pictures, shall be property of ZERO TO THREE, and Participants waive any claims that they may have with respect to such uses including, without limitation, claims of defamation, invasion of privacy, or infringement of rights of publicity, copyright, trademark, or moral rights.
Q. How will my personal registration data be used?
ZERO TO THREE Annual Conference Registration
Personal information is collected by ZERO TO THREE and its vendor, Meeting Management Services, during registration. This information includes your name, your company name, address, phone number, email address, and demographic information to help inform the program content and to create an attendee experience suitable for the Annual Conference audience.
Your contact information (phone and email) will be used to communicate Annual Conference 2020 event-related information and provide customer service.
Your information will be stored indefinitely for the purposes of historical reporting and future communications from ZERO TO THREE only.
For more information on how your data is stored, please contact the registration manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. ZERO TO THREE Anti-Harassment Policy
ZERO TO THREE is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for all who attend the ZERO TO THREE Annual Conference.
We expect all participants at ZERO TO THREE Annual Conference to abide by this Anti-Harassment Policy in all settings at the ZERO TO THREE Annual Conference, including ancillary events and official and unofficial virtual social gatherings.
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants.
- Alert ZERO TO THREE Staff if you notice a dangerous situation, someone in distress, or violations of this Anti-Harassment Policy, even if they seem inconsequential.
Unacceptable behaviors include, but are not limited to,
- intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning speech or actions by any participant in the ZERO TO THREE Annual Conference, at all related events and in one-on-one communications carried out in the context of the ZERO TO THREE Annual Conference
- harmful or prejudicial verbal or written comments or visual images related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability, age, appearance, or other personal characteristics;
- inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces (including presentation slides);
- deliberate intimidation, stalking or following;
- harassing photography or recording;
- sustained disruption of talks or other events;
- unwelcome and uninvited attention or contact;
- physical assault (including unwelcome touch or groping); and
- real or implied threat of professional or financial damage or harm.
If you are harassed, or notice that someone else being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the ZERO TO THREE Annual Conference staff immediately.
All reports will be kept confidential to the extent possible.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
Unacceptable behavior from any participant at the ZERO TO THREE Annual Conference will not be tolerated. If you engage in unacceptable behavior, ZERO TO THREE may take any action they deem appropriate, including removal from the ZERO TO THREE Annual Conference (without refund).
Q. If we enter an online session, can I watch another session I did not attend?
Yes, sessions will be recorded and available for 30 days after the conference.
Q. Will I be able to hop in and out of sessions during the conference?
Q. Can I request an invoice for my group?
Yes, please use the link provided in the registration instructions on the ticket selection screen within the registration process.
Q. I registered my group. Now what?
You will receive instructions on how to access the event as we get closer to the conference date.
Q. I don't see where to select the session I want during registration.
Since this is a virtual event, you will be able to select any session you wish to attend on the day of the event.
Q. Are additional CEUs provided for every session?
The CEU item automatically added to your registration covers the entire Annual Conference. The amount that each individual earns is based on the number of sessions that they attend.
Q. Do you offer military discounts?
Not at this time.