This year, CEUs are included! The conference package includes 5 days of exceptional programming, and 30 days of exclusive, on-demand access to recorded sessions.
As part of our mission, ZERO TO THREE is striving to support the dedicated professionals who work so hard to give every child the best possible start in life. We are happy to announce that Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are included in your ZERO TO THREE Virtual Annual Conference registration.
Through live and on-demand sessions, you’ll have access to the latest research and promising approaches in early childhood along with the opportunity to earn credit.
Monday, October 25 — 4.0 hours
Tuesday, October 26 — 4.0 hours
Wednesday, October 27 — 4.0 hours
Thursday, October 28 — 4.0 hours
Friday, October 29 — 1.0 hour
Total Available CEUs
Total live session hours: 17 hours (or 1.7 CEUs)
Total Possible IACET hours: 65 hours (or 6.5 CEUs)
ZERO TO THREE is accredited as an Authorized Provider of Continuing Education and Training by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this accreditation, we have demonstrated compliance with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As the official standard for continuing education and training, IACET Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are recognized by a wide range of organizations, including professional associations, regulatory boards, corporations, and universities.
Though IACET CEUs are widely accepted, it is up to each organization to choose whether or not it will accept them. For this reason, we advise that you confirm in advance if a particular body accepts IACET CEUs. To view a list of companies, regulatory boards, and organizations that have reported to accept the IACET CEU credit, please click here. This list is not exhaustive, nor does it guarantee that an IACET CEU will automatically be accepted.
National Association of Social Workers (NASW) accreditation is pending. Please check back here for further updates.
Earn up to 0.1 CEU or 1 contact hour for each full session attended.
Continuing Education Units are awarded per session with attendance, completed evaluation responses, and a passing quiz score of 2/2 required.
ZERO TO THREE’s Virtual Annual Conference 2021 participants will be re-energized to Take Heart, Take Strength, Take Chances, Take Action, and Take Care in service of infants, toddlers, and families.
- Gain evidence-based information and promising strategies to inform and elevate your early childhood field knowledge and professional practice
- Explore and analyze opportunities to advance social and economic justice, particularly for babies of color and their families
- Expand and deepen your early childhood professional network
- Questions: If you have questions regarding continuing education, the program, faculty, grievance issues, or for a listing of learning objectives, or comprehensive speaker bios, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A computer or electronic device with Internet connection is required for successful completion.
- It is the responsibility of attendees to determine if continuing education credit offered by ZERO TO THREE meets the regulations of their licensing/certification board.
Presenters in each session must affirm any proprietary interest in products, instruments, devices, services or materials discussed, and have declare any compensation they receive in relation to this conference.