Comprehensive, full-day sessions allow you to take a deep dive into a specific topic relevant to your interests and professional needs.
Already attending the Annual Conference?
You’re already making the trip, arrive early and significantly add to your learning and skill development for only a few dollars more.
Not able to attend the entire Annual Conference?
Take just one day to participate in one of these valuable sessions and get critical training with minimal time away from work.
Separate registration and $215 fee required.
Annual Conference registration is not required to attend Pre-Conference Forums.
1. Cultivating Mindfulness Practices in Early Childhood Settings
2. Infant and Perinatal Mental Health: Interventions for Healthy Development
3. Parent Engagement for Millennials: Innovative Models for Partnering with Parents of Young Children
4. Screening in Primary Pediatrics – A Deep Dive
5. Transforming the Infant-Toddler Care Workforce Through Equity-Focused, Outcomes-Based Professional Learning
6. What About the Baby? Effects of the Substance Use Disorders (SUDS) and the Opioid Crisis on Infants, Young Children, Their Families, and Caregivers; and What We Can Do About It
Add Pre-Conference Forums to your Annual Conference registration to complete your learning experience in Denver!
**Please note: Instead of a typical buffet lunch at the Pre-Conference Forums, we’ve expanded the lunchtime break so you can take the $10 you saved with our new, lower price, and get out and explore the wide range of neighborhood dining options within easy walking distance of the hotel.