Maximum Value, Minimum Inconvenience
Take a deep dive into a specific topic relevant to your interests and professional needs.
If you are already attending the Annual Conference, simply arrive early and significantly add to your learning and skill development for only a few dollars more. If you are not able to attend the entire Annual Conference, take just one day to participate in one of these valuable sessions and get critical training with only minimal time away from work.
ZERO TO THREE PRE-CONFERENCE FORUMS 2018
Wednesday, October 3, 8:00 am – 3:30 pm
Sheraton Denver Downtown
2018 Forum Topics
1. Cultivating Mindfulness Practices in Early Childhood Settings
2. Infant and Perinatal Mental Health: Interventions for Healthy Development
3. Parent Engagement for Millennials: Innovative Models for Partnering with Parents of Young Children
4. Screening for SDoH and ACEs in Primary Care Pediatrics: Not Just Why but HOW?
5. Transforming the Infant-Toddler Care Workforce Through Equity-Focused, Outcomes-Based Professional Learning
6. What About the Baby? Effects of the Substance Use Disorders (SUDS) and the Opioid Crisis on Infants, Young Children, Their Families, and Caregivers; and What We Can Do About It
Separate registration and $215 fee required. Annual Conference registration is not required to attend Pre-Conference Forums. Click here to register.